Brigade Bricklane is a new low rise residential project by Brigade Group.
It is located on Kogilu Road, Jakkur and spread over 8.2 acres. It consists of 749 apartments in 1 and 2 bedroom configurations.
According to the developer, the project offers elegantly designed apartments with modern amenities.
The project is currently in an under construction stage and its possession is scheduled in December 2021.
Brigade Bricklane features with amenities like Club House, Tennis & Sports Courts, Play Area, Swimming, Gym & More. The project is approved by Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) Authority.
Browse through this article to get all the information & reviews you are looking for the Brigade Bricklane.
Legal Review of Brigade Bricklane
Brigade Bricklane Highlights
Brigade Bricklane Review By Experts
Brigade Group is one of South India’s leading real estate company with 32 years of rich experience.
It was the 5th choice of buyers countrywide out of the total 500 developers nationally in Track2Realty’s 2018 Consumer Confidence Report.
As the project is RERA registered, in case there is a mismatch in the commitments made by the builder, the buyer has the option to withdraw from the project with a full refund.
It has close proximity to Yelahanka (10 min), Thanisandra (15 min), Hennur (20 min), Hebbal ( 20 min) and International Airport (30 min).
It is located close to major IT hubs of the city – Manyata Tech Park, Kirloskar Tech Park, Hinduja Tech Park & Karle Town Center SEZ.
Due to its closeness to major IT parks, along with access to all desirable social infrastructure, Brigade Bricklane offers good future appreciation prospects.
The growth rate of infrastructure development is slow-moving, along with poor road maintenance.
Traffic congestion is also a perennial issue during the peak hours but this is bound to ease, with the upcoming developments.
Brigade Bricklane Gallery
Brigade Bricklane Price
*All Inclusive Price: GST, Legal Charges, Basic Unit Cost, Club House Charges, Maintenance Deposit, BWSSB & BESCOM Charges
Additional Charges: Stamp Duty, Property Registration & Franking Charges
Have any Questions?
Connect with our property Expert! Fill your details belowNo Fields Found.
Brigade Bricklane Location
- Columbia Asia
- Regal Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
- Delhi Public School
- Oxford English School
- Oasis International School
Brigade Bricklane Unit Plans & Master Plan
Brigade Bricklane Specifications
Apartment Units – Flooring
- Living/dining/family lounge: Vitrified tiles
- Master bedroom: Laminate wooden flooring
- Balcony/deck: Anti skid ceramic tiles
- Kitchen: Vitrified tiles
- Toilet: Anti-skid ceramic tiles
Common Area – Flooring
- Waiting lounge/reception/GF lobby/lift lobby: Marble/Granite
- Staircases all floors: Concrete step tiles
- Other lift lobby and corridors (upper): Vitrified tiles
- Service lift lobby: Not applicable
- Terrace: Clay tile with membrane water proofing
- Kitchen: Provision for modular kitchen
- Master bedroom toilet: Ceramic tile cladding up to false ceiling height
- Other toilets and powder room: Ceramic tile cladding up to false ceiling height
- Counter: Provision for modular kitchen
- Plumbing/electrical: Plumbing point provision for water purifier/sink, washing machine. Electrical point provision for water purifier point, refrigerator point, microwave point, washing machine point, electrical point for instant geyser, hob point, chimney point, mixer point
- CP fittings: Jaguar/Ess Ess or equivalent
- Sanitary fixtures: Parryware or equivalent
- Accessories: Soap tray, robe hook, toilet paper holder, towel rod, concealed diverter, basin mixer, health faucet
- EWC: Wall mounted WC of Hindware/Parryware or equivalent
- False Ceiling: Calcium silicate/syntex
- Main entry door: Teakwood frame, natural PU lacquer polish shutter and architrave
- Bedroom doors: Hardwood frame, enamel paint shutter and architrave
- Toilet doors: Hardwood frame, enamel paint shutter and architrave
- Balcony door: UPVC/Aluminium with bug screen 3 track
Painting & Finishes
- Exterior finish: External texture paint
- Internal ceilings: Oil bound distemper
- Common area: Emulsion paint Staircase, utility area and service area: Oil bound distemper
- Basement: Cement paint/OBD Unit ceiling: Acrylic emulsion paint
Security & Automation
- Provision for Intercom Facility, handset procurement in customer scope
Brigade Bricklane Amenities
Jakkur Locality Review
Jakkur is located in the northern part of Bangalore. It is located on the eastern side of the National Highway 44 between Yelahanka and Hebbal. It is just 100 meters away from NH7/Bellary Road and is in close proximity to the ring road.
Due to good connectivity and infrastructure, the demand for properties in Jakkur is growing rapidly. The area is dotted with lush natural greenery and has the pristine Jakkur Lake. It offers a good scope of future appreciation due to its connectivity and developing social infrastructure.
Brigade Group Review
32 Years of Experience | 25 Total Projects | 8 Ongoing Projects
Established in 1986 and headquartered in Bangalore Brigade Group is one of the South India’s leading real estate company with property development as its main focus. Mr. P.V. Maiya is the independent Director of the Brigade Group. The company has branch offices in several cities in South India, an accredited agent in the USA and a representative office in Dubai. Brigade develops property in all major cities in South India which are Kochi.
Brigade Bricklane Review & Ratings
Home Review Ratings