Vastu Shastra – also famous as the “science of architecture” is a field of study which combines astronomy, astrology, art as well as science. Acccording to the Indian mythologies and beliefs, it is said that Vastu serves as a major deciding factor when it comes to the prosperity, peace and luck of your home.
Although, many home buyers disregard its relevance, but every principle of Vastu Shastra regardless of its virtual belief, has scientific benefits as well which help us ensure the health and wellness of the dwellers as well as allure a certain positive energy into the home.
The traditional hypothesis states that a home with a good vastu radiates positive vibes and helps tempting wealth and prosperity at the same time. Here is a list of some of the best vastu tips for your house to bring bring good luck & positive energy
Welcome Positivity With An Appealing Entrance!
According to the Vastu Shastra, it is said that your gateway is one of the main sources of the entrance for positivity and good luck. A visually appealing and well-maintained entrance can lure prosperity and happiness to your home. Here are some easy ways for the vastu of the entrance to your living space:
- It is to be ensured that the gateway should be directed in North, East or North-East direction.
- The main entrance of your home should be made up of good quality wood and should be visually appealing.
- Any water centric home decor instrument should not be placed in front of the main entrance.
- The environment surrounding the gateways to your home should be neat and clean.
- Ensure that your main entrance is sufficiently lit.
- Avoid the use of black colour on your entrance.
- Out ward opening of the doorway should be in clockwise direction.
Tempt Good Luck With Spirituality!
Traditional beliefs say, that the prayer rooms of the house are the “centre for positive energy” and therefore it is essential to ensure a good vastu for the space which brings happiness and calm to us.
- The prayer idols should be placed in the north-east direction of the house.
- It is to be ensured that your prayer room is regularly cleaned and well maintained.
- Decorate your idols with flowers and incense sticks to make them visually appealing.
- Light colour shades such as white, yellow and biege are perfect for the decor of your prayer room.
Enhance Your Social Life With Vastu Compliant Living Rooms!
The living room of your home is the place where you spend most of your time with your friends, family and close ones. It is important that your living room should be Vastu compliant so that you can enjoy a perfect and happy social life as well.
- The favourable direction for the living rooms should be north-east or north-west.
- Make sure that the south west direction of the living room is filled with exquisite furniture and decor pieces.
- South-east direction of the living room is perfect for the placement of electrical appliances.
- Mirrors should be majorly placed in the north direction of the room.
Ensure Good Health With Vastu Assented Courtyards!
The Indian mythologies say that the major energy of the home resides in the courtyard of the house and therefore it is vital that the courtyard is properly maintained and accustomed to the Vastu Shastra.
- Keep your courtyard neat and free of obstacles.
- The placement of obstructions in the courtyard can lead to bad health of your friends and family.
Turn Your Fortunes Around With Well-designed Bedrooms!
Your bedrooms are an important part of your home and making them Vastu accustomed can lead to a great improvement and enrichment of your personal relationships.
- Neutral and Light shades are the best for the bedroom wall decor.
- Night lamps and other little sources of light are essential to the bedroom decor.
- To avoid domestic disagreements, it is recommended not to place any reflectors and television in your bedrooms.
Plain and Dull Walls Invite Negativity
According to the Vastu Shastra, naked and plain walls are a sign of loneliness and sadistic nature. Such an ambiance is not suitable for the entrance of positive energy and wealth in the house.
Therefore it is always recommended that the walls of the house should be adorned with exclusively beautiful artwork and paintings. Even sculptures and pictures of your worship idol can easily do the needful.
This would create a fulfilling and happy ambiance which would lure happiness and wealth into your home.
Aquarium – A key to your Fortune!
Never thought that an aquarium can influence your fortunes? Well, possibly it can!
According to the Vastu Shastra, an aquarium is a source of positive energy and hence a well maintained aquarium with healthy and fulfilled fishes can lure prosperity to your homes.
It is our recommendation that if possible, get an aquarium and keep it in the north east direction of the room you place it in. Do not forget keep the aquarium well hydrated and clean.
Violent Paintings Are A Big NO!
According to the Vastu Shastra, any artwork or pictures placed in the house which depicts violence in any manner is a sign of negativity and leads to sway away the good luck and fortune from your homes.
In order to make your home Vastu compliant, it is recommended that you avoid choosing any artwork or paintings that depict violence in your list of home decor.
This would eliminate the negative energies and let the positivity enter your home.
Bathrooms and Restrooms not to be ignored
Referring to the Vastu Shastra, the bathrooms are considered to be related to the negative energies and therefore special care has to taken about the same.
It is said that you should shut the toilet seat down whenever it is not in use. Additionally it is also recommended that you pay special attention on fixing leaking taps and sanitary ware because that would lead to wave off positive energies from your home.
Say NO To Disorder & Chaos!
This is one of the most essential tips to attract prosperity and wealth to your homes. According to the Vastu Shastra, good luck and fortune never resides in an untidy and messy place.
Therefore, it is recommended that you avoid chaos and disorder in the placement of furniture and appliances and additionally keep your home as tisy as possible.
These were some of the simplest knacks to make your home a vastu compliant one. We hope that these little secrets of the Vastu Shastra help you in luring positivity in your homely atmosphere.