Incor Carmel Heights is a brand new residential project by INCOR.
It is located in Whitefield, Bangalore and spread over 4 acres. It consists of 400 premium apartments in 2, 3 and 4 bedroom configurations.
According to the developer, Incor Carmel Heights offers spacious apartments with luxurious features.
One of the best thing about this project is it offers 70% open space.
The project is currently in an under construction stage and its possession is scheduled Aug 2022 onwards.
The Incor Carmel Heights features with amenities like Gymnasium, Swimming pool, Children’s play area, Clubhouse, Party hall, Banquet hall, Badminton Court, Amphitheater, 24/7 security and many more.
Browse through this article to get all the information & reviews you are looking for the Incor Carmel Heights.
Legal Review of Incor Carmel Heights
RERA Number: PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/180924/002016
Incor Carmel Heights Highlights
Incor Carmel Heights Review By Experts
INCOR is one of India’s leading real estate company with 11 years of rich experience.
As the project is RERA registered, in case there is a mismatch in the commitments made by the builder, the buyer has the option to withdraw from the project with a full refund.
The apartments are Vaastu compliant with balcony lake view.
The location is close to major IT hubs of the city – ITPL, EPIP zone, and Sarjapur Road. It is also near the Whitefield and KR Puram train stations.
Schools, hospitals, grocery stores, malls, ATMs, banks and metro station are located nearby.
Whitefield is one of the fastest-growing localities of Bangalore.
Due to its closeness to major IT parks, along with access to all desirable social infrastructure, Incor Carmel Heights offers good future appreciation prospects.
There is a heavy traffic jam going westward in the morning from 8 am onwards on Kundalahalli junction.
The growth rate of infrastructure development is slow-moving.
Incor Carmel Heights Gallery
Incor Carmel Heights Price
Additional Charges: GST, Legal Charges, Club House Charges, Maintenance Deposit, Stamp Duty, Property Registration, Floor Raise Charges and etc.
Get Complete Costing Details
Incor Carmel Heights Location & Connectivity
- Columbia Asia Hospital (500 m)
- Svasta Hospital (600 m)
- Sai Baba Hospital (1.5 km)
- Delhi Public School (750 m)
- Greenwood High Pre School (1.2 km)
- KSVK High School (1.6 km)
- ABVK School (1.4 km)
Incor Carmel Heights Specifications
- RCC shear walls-framed structure, resistant to wind and earthquake (Zone-2).
• Vitrified floor tiles of Superior Quality in drawing, living, dining, bedrooms, kitchen areas, common areas and corridors.
• Anti Skid Ceramic floor tiles of Superior Quality in bathrooms and in kitchen utility areas
- Internal walls/ceiling: Internal walls and ceiling painted with Asian Paints acrylic emulsion or equivalent over smooth putty finished surfaces.
- External walls: Weather proof Cement / Textured paint of Asian Paints or equivalent. Enamel Paint of Asian Paints or equivalent on all M.S.Railings
• Main Doors: Wooden door frame and polished flush shutters of Superior Quality.
• SS hardware of Superior Quality.
• Internal Doors: Wooden door frame and membranes pressed or flush shutters of Superior Quality with paint finish.
• UPVC framed glazed sliding/openable French door for balconies with Toughened glass.
• Windows: UPVC framed glazed sliding/openable shutters with Toughened glass.
• Granite work top with S.S sink of Superior Quality.
• Ceramic tiles of Superior Quality above the kitchen platform 600mm high dadoing.
• 5 power points in kitchen with multi-pin 6/16A sockets.
• Provision for Washing Machine in Utility area.
• Piped Gas connection
• PVC Insulated Copper Wires of Superior Quality with Modular Switches of Legrand or equivalent, with Sufficient Power Outlets and Light Points.
• DBs with MCB and ELCB of Superior Quality in each apartment for safety.
• Lightning arrester for the tower & aviation lamp.
• Provision for Installation of Spilt AC’s in the living room and all bedrooms.
• Provision for Geyser in all bathrooms.
Incor Carmel Heights Amenities
Whitefield Locality Review
Whitefield is a neighborhood of Bangalore, India. Established in the late 1800s as a settlement for the Eurasians and Anglo Indians of Bangalore, Whitefield remained a quaint little settlement at the eastern periphery of Bangalore city till the late 1990s when the local IT boom turned it as a major suburb.
Whitefield is now a major part of Greater Bangalore. It is renowned for Sathya Sai Baba’s ashram called Brindavan and as a haven for multinational information technology companies.
Whitefield has excellently connected with several key parts of Bangalore through the Old Madras Road and Outer Ring Road. It is 44 km away from the airport and the closest railway station is just 3 km. Demand for residential spaces both for renting and buying is increasing in Whitefield due to its proximity to industries and IT hubs.
11 Years of Experience | 5 Total Projects | 3 Ongoing Projects
Incor has a proven track record of building high-quality townships, delivered on time, and has earned a reputation for creating a great social life for the residents of its townships. Incor Infrastructure was founded by a cartel of NRI’s returned from the US with a vision to form a premium global conglomerate with a clear focus on diverse businesses within the group.
The company is set on high values of quality and integrity and is committed to bringing world-class infrastructure in India. It is anchored by professionals from various backgrounds of Real Estate, IT, Healthcare and Infrastructure.
Incor is a partner in PBEL – which actually is a JV between Israeli giants Property and Building Corporation (PBC), Electra Real Estate (ERE) and Incor Infrastructure. Incor is currently developing properties in and around Hyderabad in residential, retail, corporate and healthcare.
Incor Carmel Heights Reviews & Ratings
Home Review Rating